The health and safety of the is our priority. With the evolving situation around COVID-19, we want to make sure Echo drivers and passengers know the best ways to help protect themselves and others when sharing the ride. We’re actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are continually working to help keep those who rely on our services healthy and safe.Help protect yourself and others. No mask. No ride.
We all play a role in helping keep each other safe. That’s why as part of our Limousine Safety Standard, riders and drivers are required to wear a face cover or mask. Passengers should sit in the back seat. No shared rides. Now, as cities begin to reopen and people start moving again, Echo is proceeding with caution and safety top of mind. We will all have a role to play to help each other stay healthy when traveling. If a driver shows up without a mask on, the passenger can cancel the trip without penalty and report the issue to us.Coronavirus health and safety guidance
Given the concern about coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re working closely with public health authorities to provide the most up to date guidance on how to protect yourself and others.
- Always wear a mask during all rides
- If you feel sick, stay at home
- If you have a mild illness, respiratory symptoms, or have a fever (38 C or 100.4 F or above), stay home and keep away from others. If your symptoms get worse, call your doctor.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Wash your hands with liquid soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to disinfect your hands. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use a tissue to cover your cough or sneeze and throw the tissue in the trash, then wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue within reach, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect your vehicles after each trip. Pay special attention to surfaces that you and passengers frequently touch like seatbelts, door-handles, armrests or windows
- Open the windows. Roll down the windows during trips and/or use the car’s vents to bring in fresh outside air.
- No handshaking with passengers.